Mar 3, 2004

Eye Candy as Retaliation

The idea was that I would accomplish more by working at home. No commute, no meetings, no wait for jobs to trickle down to the grunt translator. Nice how I conveniently failed to consider that at home there are... distractions. Galore. The dog wants to play, plants need watering, the music in the CD changer was morning music and now it's afternoon, I forgot to hang the laundry, time for fresh tea leaves, and I'm working on an iMac that is always connected to the Internet.

The Internet, and its denizens like Zwichenzug, who seem to think that wonks need help having fun and procrastinating. Thanks, don't mind if I do.


Which Historical Lunatic Are You?
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.

Now if you're looking for a more visual amusement, I offer you - from the designers of the Ween website - this Honest link. Click the red button, then click the blue button, and you're on the Road to Nowhere.


Soy of the Day - dinner, tofu, soy sauce and toubanjan in mabodofu.
Forgotten Soy of the Day for 01.03.2004 - dinner, soy sauce and aburaage (deep-fried soybean curd) in udon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home